Harnessing your Creative practice
On and Offline- 6 week course
* CHECK THE CALENDAR AND JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO FIND OUT ABOUT DATES FOR THE UPCOMING COURSES.
“Great teachers are few and far between, but truly visionary ones are even more rare and worth their weight in gold. Zuma in her philosophies, teachings and continuous passionate spreading of ClownLife into this world is literally witnessing a contemporary visionary at work. For years, I have heard about Zuma’s unique insights to the creative voice and clown – and she delivers beyond any expectations, transcending our shared human condition into a self-charged gift into individual artistic expression. Zuma invites those around her to play with everything, embody everything and bring in creativity as a life practice for everyday.”
The Course Design:
We follow the arc of the Hero's journey from preparation to crossing the threshold to coming home and sharing the harvest.
Week One: The Self In preparation for the quest. Intention setting & coaching sessions
Week Two: Embarking on the Quest- stepping into the unknown
Week Three: Exploring the Territory
Week Four: Meeting the Monster
Week Five: Crossing the threshold and meeting the harvest
Week Six: Coming Home, Integration, sharing
Who is this course for?
As the days draw in more light, our intention as a community is to do the same. To uplift one another, embody and practice the world we wish to live in. With all of the challenges this year has brought, one thing is for certain: self nourishment and community are essential ingredients and powerful resources for change in ourselves and in the world beyond. It can be the most rewarding thing in the world to be seen, heard and witnessed, to be encouraged and inspired by creativity and to feel like you're not alone, you have a team behind you, willing you to create what you wish to see.
Why did I design this course?
Since the first lockdown I have dedicated myself to a daily creative practice of dance, movement, yoga and journaling. These practices have profoundly influenced the way that I have navigated this new Covid world whilst living in the big city of London, this practice has been a highly rewarding journey for inward growth.
I created this course for those who yearn for:
* More support to create a practice that works for them
* Those who want some accountability in meeting their dreams with dedication
* Those who crave community
*Those who feel drawn to ritual and personal development practices with laughter, creativity and joy in the mix
You are invited to join an intimate community of nine creatives on a Six week long journey Harnessing Your Creative Practice to make a reality of the dreams you wish to see in the coming months. This course is here to serve you and where you are at, in whatever way you wish to engage, it is about giving your creativity the boost and care it needs to support your inner world and outward expression. If you are craving to uplift your creativity, to get some community support, coaching, nourishment, self care, laughter, ritual, connection, movement, journaling, encouragement and a space to share your life, your words and wisdom on a weekly basis this is the course for you.
This is a choose your own adventure kind of a course, you are invited to engage with the course in whatever way will serve you best in these changing times. With opportunity for part time to full time engagement depending on your needs and wants.
What The Course offers:
+ A One-to-one coaching session (30 minutes in length)
+ 6 weekly group sessions (on zoom),
+ 6 x Weekly Exercises + Prompts
+ Creative community support network
+ Daily Accountability group (on Whatsapp)
+ A choose your own Adventure style of engagement from part time weekly online sessions to full time offline course and creative practice- It’s up to you and how you can best serve yourself in this time.
* You will be welcomed into a private Facebook community to share visions, creative works and affirmations. This will assist with integrating the work after the course has ended and to keep connected to our creative network.
* You will have access to our library of dance movement and meditation playlists with over 50 hours of curated music to suit your mood.
* Receive weekly creative challenges and Journal Prompts set out every Monday, perfect for those who want to turn this course into more of a full time at home-retreat and a great way to stay engaged if you have to miss a session.
* This community is about showing up however you are, filling yourself and others up with affirmations, creative insights, and wisdom.
* Rewiring your mind for positivity, to both attract what you want more of in your life and to re-write stories that are no longer serving you.
* There is an opportunity for you to engage in the course in whatever way feels best for you from part time to full time engagement-
+ From showing up to the coaching session and weekly group sessions
+ Adding your daily practice and daily accountability group shares to the mix
+ Adding the Weekly Exercises and Prompts to the list above.
* It's entirely up to you, we will meet you where you are at and with what will benefit you most in these days. With such changing times it feels important to offer a range of options to meet the consistent changes of the times we are in.
What will the course look like?